70 Roe Street, Northbridge
Your Tool Kit of Skills for Sexual Health Education
Have you been inspired by our Nuts and Bolts course and want to extend your sexual health education and group facilitation skills? Then this is the course for you!
Tools of the Trade will develop your competence and confidence to plan, deliver and evaluate effective sexual health education programs. This course is fun, interactive and practical.
What will I get out of it?
Tools of the Trade builds on the knowledge, attitudes, skills and experiences gained in Nuts and Bolts of Sexual Health. In this course you will gain knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the sexual health education needs of a group
- Plan an effective sexual health education program
- Provide a safe, positive learning environment
- Implement learning activities effectively
- Apply fundamental group facilitation techniques
- Evaluate program delivery and effectiveness
- Reflect on your role and practice as a relationships and sexuality educator.
- Completed Nuts and Bolts of Sexual Health, and
- Some experience in, and comfort with, talking about sexual health with individuals and small groups