The YEP Crew will be going on their Training Retreat Weekend on July 22-24. At this Retreat, they will be doing workshops/trainings to provide them with the skills and knowledge on how to be successful Peer Educators. Many thanks to the following organisations and individuals who will be providing amazing workshops and trainings for our YEP Crew!
- Save-A-Mate (SAM) Workshop, Australian Red Cross
- Act-Belong-Commit Youth Connectors Workshop, Mentally Healthy WA
- Youth Mental Health Workshop, Headspace
- Intro to Youth Sexual Health & Blood Borne Viruses (SHBBV), SHQ & Hepatitis WA
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Cultural Awareness Training, Jade Dolman
- Culturally & Linguistically Diverse (CaLD) Cultural Awareness Training, Golda Signal
- Digital Mystery Exposed, Foundation for Young Australians (FYA)
- Interpersonal Intelligence, Foundation for Young Australians (FYA)
- Hip Hop Dance Workshop, Sarah D’Vauz
- Yoga Class, Lucie Penman
This Retreat will be a great opportunity for the new YEP Crew to get to know each other, and think of ways on how to improve the project. We’re so excited!