The third biennial SiREN Symposium will bring together West Australian practitioners, clinicians, researchers and policy makers with an interest in sexual health and blood borne virus (SHBBV) issues. The Symposium will provide opportunities to:
- Connect with others in the SHBBV sector;
- Learn about the latest projects and research; and
- Build skills in research, evaluation and knowledge translation.
Our invited keynote speakers have now been confirmed:
- Assoc. Professor James Ward, Head of Infectious Diseases Research Program- Aboriginal Health, South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI).
- Professor Margaret Hellard, Deputy Director (Programs), Burnet Institute.
- Professor Rebecca Guy, Program Head, Surveillance Evaluation & Research Program, Kirby Institute.
Watch this space for more program updates and workshop announcements soon.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS NOW OPEN!
Abstract submissions and travel grant applications have been extended until 5pm Thursday March 8!
SiREN invite abstract submissions from practitioners, researchers, clinicians, policy makers and students working or volunteering in any field related to sexual health, STIs and BBVs. Abstract submission forms and more information on the abstracts and poster submissions is available on the Symposium website*: https://siren.org.au/2018-symposium/.
We also strongly encourage attendance at SiREN Symposium 2018 from people working in rural and regional WA, and have a generous travel grants program available to eligible applicants. Further information and application forms are available on the Symposium website*: https://siren.org.au/2018-symposium/. Assistance for abstracts and travel grant applications is also available by emailing Myra Robinson, SiREN Research Officer on email@example.com (available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday).
Download the abstract submission guidelines.
Download the abstract submission form.
Download example abstracts.
REGIONAL AND REMOTE TRAVEL GRANTS
Regional and remote participants may be eligible for travel grants to attend the Symposium, for more information please download the flyer.
KEEP ME UPDATED
To sign up to the SiREN Network email firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the heading for regular Symposium and other updates from the SiREN Team.